Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Plymouth, MN
interactive and professional AR Specialist to join their team.
In this role you will generate, print and mail daily customer invoices and monthly statements. Submit Invoices to 3rd party portals for payment. Manage the set up and change process. And complete payment application duties daily, ensuring all payments received are cleared.
Ideal candidates for the AR Specialist position will have Accounting experience and strong ability to multitask.
• 2 year Accounting degree or better.
• 2+ years’ accounts receivable experience
• 2+ years’ experience with payment application process
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), with intermediate Excel skills
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material is a must
• Ability to interact professionally and respectfully with internal personnel and external vendors
• General understanding of accounting practices and principles
• Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints, and adhere to schedules
• Ability to organize work and manage time, paying attention to details with a high degree of accuracy
To be considered for this opportunity, please , apply online
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.