1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is looking for an experienced forklift operator fora client in Elk Grove Village! Candidates are encouraged to have at least 2 years of logistics/manufacturing experience and sit down forklift experience. Picking, packing, and restocking shelves are some to the mandatory requirements to be considered for this position. Candidates must have prior experience in replenishing put away, sorting, warping and inventory control. This is a 2nd shift position from 2:30pm-11:00pm . This is a temporary to hire opportunity with a starting pay rate of $13/hr.
- Picking and packing orders
- Operating forklift daily; sit down or stand up forklift
- Organizing orders
- Working with shipping and receiving department
- Helping to unload trucks and restock shelves
- Inventory control
- Damage reports and visual quality checks
- using RF scanner daily
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy atmosphere
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- 2-3 years of warehouse and forklift experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.