Pro Staff has a challenging opportunity for a Calibration Technician for our client’s medical device company in Plymouth, MN. For more information, call 763-248-7192 or apply today!
We are seeking an individual to join our Metrology Department and advance their career. The best candidate is one who is committed to service and has initiative and drive. Knowledge and experience is essential with a history of calibration of electrical, physical, and mechanical equipment. Candidate must possess the ability to assume responsibilities, learn calibration procedures, be a reliable team player and accountable in every aspect of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform job functions under limited supervision in laboratory, production area, controlled environment room and handle offsite field service calibration needs
• Perform measurements of calibration evaluations with documentation traceable to the International System of Units (NIST) using applicable documented procedures, forms and reference standards.
• Create and modify calibration procedures by determining calibration requirements from manufacturer’s specifications, system requirements, and laboratory methods.
• Schedule, pick up and deliver equipment to internal users and document actions on an equipment database.
• Use computer software specific to calibration.
• Perform multi-discipline calibrations and simple measurement systems.
• Support remote filed service staff control of measurement for instrumentation measurement testing equipment.
• Generate and review out-of- tolerance reports
• Use calibration database systems including: history tracking and recall, overdue reports and instrument user email proactive notification planning tools.
Qualifications and Abilities include:
• High school degree required and two years technical degree, equivalent military training or 2 to 4 plus years calibration experience or 4 plus years quality assurance with calibration responsibilities included.
• ASQ CCT certification or willingness to complete ASQ CCT certification preferred.
• Knowledge of basic math operations, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics and statistics.
• Previous experience with principles and practices of metrology/calibration including calibration tracking, documentation software programs, writing procedures, and physical and dimensional calibrations.
• Familiar with these regulations: FDA 21 CFR Part 820 cGMP, ISO 10012, ISO17025, and ISO 13485
• Organized, process oriented strong work ethic; self-motivated; team player; works well under pressure in a dynamic environment; tactful; presents oneself in a professional manner and in appearance; good interpersonal/communication skills; efficient and exercises independent judgment and discretion.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Possess a state driver’s license
• Environmental exposures: Chemicals/solvents; vision and hearing protection, EtO exposure, paperwork handing, keyboard data entry, and multitasking of duties.
• Bend/stoop/kneel/lift 1 hour a day; stand sit and walk 7 hours a day.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.