Amazing opportunity for a mindful, forward thinking individual with an unwavering ability to provide hands on financial management to a growing corporation. In this role, the successful candidate will work both independently and with the management team to ensure smooth operation of the office and all bookkeeping activities. You will have a great opportunity to stretch yourself and grow with the company both in terms of skill set and responsibilities.
• Advanced QuickBooks Accounting software knowledge (desktop and online versions)
• Ability to instruct/mentor and lead training in QuickBooks software; individually and within an online group environment.
• Strong business acumen with an unwavering ability to lead executives/directors in financial decisions within GAAP and best practices.
• Strong GL, budgeting and forecasting knowledge with the ability to review/recommend balance sheet improvements.
• Ability to work independently, think in a critical manner with attention to details and accuracy a must.
• Attentive to company needs, ad hoc reports, aiding team members in dynamic environments to achieve objectives.
• Proactive personality that continually strives for improved practices and encourages new approaches.
• Advanced interpersonal skill set with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Microsoft Office applications: intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Outlook email application and ability to write Word business documents.
• 5+ years of experience and demonstrated success in accounting and bookkeeping functions
• Excellent Excel skills
• Proficiency MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Solid understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping functions
• Ability to do data entry in a highly accurate and efficient manner
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and explain financial information
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Ability to work with others, including auditors
• Ability to carefully manage confidential information
• Self-motivated, personable, persistent, diplomatic, organized
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.