Accounting Clerk - Southwest Metro
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners client in the Southwest metro is looking for an Accounting Clerk. This position will be responsible for handling all day-to-day activities plus month end responsibilities. This is a contract position with a great organization!
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Work with vendors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Submit customer invoices.
- Assist with bank deposits and cash application.
- Light business to business collections.
- Journal entries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting (Bachelors Degree preferred).
- 6 months - 1 year of accounting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Apply for Accounting Clerk - Southwest Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly