ASSEMBLERS TO START IMMEDIATELY!
If you want a little extra cash to escape the cold weather, then we may have an opportunity available for you. Pro Staff is in search of candidates who have assembly experience mechanical and medical. These opportunities are within Plymouth, MN and the surrounding areas. The positions we have available are paying between $12-$24 depending upon on experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now, email in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Plymouth office at 763.785.5352 to find out more information referencing job ID: 272625
Job duties may include:
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of previous assembly experience
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Organized, self-motivated and mechanically inclined
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.