7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst available at Samsung in Richardson!
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the supply chain and operation processes for mobile accessory business. This position will complete collaborative forecasting and replenishment activities for mobile accessories with various business units internally and externally.
This position will participate in process evaluation, ad hoc reporting, and various Operational/Financial duties.
This role will drive Supply Chain activities; help meet Customer Inventory Targets, and overall Sales goals. The external CPFR work optimizes Replenishment Process and it ultimately benefits Supply Chain by generating a more accurate (baseline) customer forecast that can be used for internal planning. These activities require tight internal business linkages and communication is critical for success.
Works independently, and considered a seasoned and experienced professional with adequate understanding of own job area. Determines approach to work, and is monitored/supervised based more on milestone basis, and at key deliverable junctures.
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing information from internal/external sources, and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for Samsung Audience
• Interact with the customers and internal business units directly on a daily basis and drive initiatives and process improvements with the customer
• Manage the coordination/Participate in weekly consensus meetings with customers and internal team to capture sales trends and specific event activities
• Requires communication skills across key internal business linkages
• Responsible for Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing Planning, Transportation to develop and improve forecasts to ensure excellent Supplier Performance (case fill rate, on-time delivery, etc.)
• Responsible and accountable to own the process and empower self to make decisions in a timely manner
• Identify, research, and plan for issue resolution to include forecast changes
• Will be assigned to special short-term process innovation projects
• Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
• Bachelor's Degree with 3-7 years of experience is required.
• Prior experience should include business analysis. Experience in the telecommunications industry a plus.
• Should have comprehensive supply chain and demand planning statistical analysis knowledge.
• Must have intermediate/advanced Excel skill.
• Must have demonstrable experience in developing demand planning process using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, and spreadsheet software.
This long term contract position is eligible for benefits and paid time off through Atterro.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.