5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Relocation Specialist to join our Service Delivery team. Someone with 1 or more year of experience working in customer service. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, communication, organization, and working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be working under the direction of our Policy Administration Manager.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
Relocation Specialist Overview:
You will have the responsibility of assisting Relocation Counselors, Plus partners, and the overall Service Delivery team while effectively managing relocation files.
What your day as a Relocation Specialist looks like:
- Assisting assigned Relocation Counselors with file management
- Under the direction of the Manager and Relocation Counselor, supporting the relocating employees and corporate clients, as an extension of the Relocation Counselor
- Generating and reviewing reports and communication pieces for corporate clients and relocating employees
- Coordinating and managing supplier services as directed
- Researching requests and resolve issues for relocating employees and corporate clients
- Preparing and reviewing relocation and assignment cost estimates
- Tracking progression of service delivery information and communicate to relocation counselor
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Relocation Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly