Processor, Relocation Invoice and Expense
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for an Expense Processor to join our Expense Management team. Someone with a passion for working with numbers and a knack for critical thinking. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their attention to detail, numerical ability, and providing strong customer service to internal and external customers. This role will be working under the direction of our Manager of Expense Management.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven accounting or customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
Expense Processor Overview:
You will be responsible for providing high quality customer service to internal and external clients throughout the expense management process.
What your day as an Expense Processor looks like:
- Reviewing relocating employee expenses for accuracy, compliance, expense coding and policy adherence in a timely manner
- Reviewing supplier invoices for accuracy, compliance, expense coding and policy adherence in a timely manner
- Accurately calculate and provide timely tracking of supplier revenue
- Generating precise and timely client invoices
- Reporting on supplier aged invoice status
- Communicating with internal customers and supplier partners to resolve billing issues, expense issues and general questions
- Generating internal and external reporting as defined by management
- Coordinating the process of client candidate expense reimbursements
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain 100% accuracy when performing detail-oriented and repetitive processes
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in accounting or related
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!