Controller - Minneapolis
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Controller to join our client's team in Minneapolis. This is a direct hire role that comes with competitive pay and benefits (include PTO, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, etc)! The Controller will be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting, accounting, contract management, and cash management.
- Oversee all accounting transactions.
- Prepares financial statements, ensuring statement validity and compliance with GAAP.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Timely reporting of all monthly financial information and reports.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities with senior leadership.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals, reporting, and objectives.
- Monitors daily cash position.
- Establishing internal controls and analyzes department procedures to ensure efficiency of accounting operations.
- Complete the daily banking requirements.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in accounting (3+ in a leadership position).
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Expert analytical skills.
- Understanding of financial reporting requirements.