3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
About This Opportunity
Work with the teams that complete independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the organization's operations. Help Target accomplish business objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. You will find a wide variety of positions, plenty of opportunities for professional growth, and broad exposure to all parts of the company.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.As an Internal Auditor, you'll take the lead as you…
- Participate in and lead the development and execution of internal audits.Leverage knowledge of SOX, internal controls and GAAP.
- Consult with business partners to identify, analyze and evaluate control issues. Drive control improvements and work with the business to implement changes.
- Participate in continuous risk assessment process by consulting with internal and external business partners to identify, review, analyze, and evaluate risks and controls within business area.
- Develop strong business relationships with business partners.
- Communicate business issues and recommendations to management; verbal and written.
- Lead special projects as assigned by manager.
- Four year college degree (Accounting preferred)
- One to two year's audit or related business experience
- Experience in audit, consulting, enterprise risk management and/or internal controls
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn retail operations
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving, critical thinking, and written/verbal communications skills
- Strong professional judgement, root cause analysis skills
- Ability to sell ideas to clients and effectively present ideas to all levels of the organization
- Ability to anticipate key issues and problems
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative and provide direction to others