Sr Insights Manager - Guest Center of Excellence (Job Share - 24 hours/week)
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior Insights Manager - Guest Center of Excellence - Job Share (24 Hours per week)Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Consumer Research Manager, Research Manager, Market Research ManagerAbout This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Insights Manager, you will….
- Proactively build a solid knowledge base on the guest/consumer, the competitive landscape and changing dynamics influencing consumer behavior to effectively influence business decisions, strategic priorities and marketing campaigns.
- Influence and guide partners to make guest-centric decisions and develop guest-centric, breakthrough strategies to address changing trends and business needs.
- Serve as the go-to consultant and thought partner on prioritized inquiries from EKI Director, GCOE and key business partners (e.g. Divisionals, Marketing Directors).
- Lead a variety of complex projects based on key factors such as problem ambiguity, business impact and political complexity as well as team member's experience, learning goals and interests.
- Support or Consult on projects matching appropriate level of support based on team member's learning goals, expertise, experience or interests.
- Help identify knowledge gaps for the business and/or Enterprise and propose future focused, learning priorities, including resources required.
- Drive guest centricity throughout the organization by championing the understanding and application of consumer/guest learning and contributing to Enterprise self-service tools.
- 4-year degree or MBA degree (preferred) with strong academic performance and 8+ years of relevant business experience
- Prior retail, packaged goods, consumer research and/or management consulting experience
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, and communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to translate concepts into consumer research methodologies and tools
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately with a track record of success in dealing effectively with complex projects
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings to focus on the critical issues and actionable opportunities