Supply Chain Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following incredible contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
The position will be responsible of purchasing, allocating and inventory management. The analyst ensures the availability and allocation of products while making manufacturing decisions through demand forecasting, inventory management and procurement process. The analyst must be able to be a core link between the sales, marketing, logistics and the factory. The analyst will be responsible for SCM processes maintenance around specific product category management.
*Responsible for meeting and maintaining acceptable inventory levels in collaboration with sales and manufacturing as set by company objectives.
*Develop and validate demand forecast models to meet inventory goals, develop material requirement plans and ensure appropriate production schedules to meet product demand
*Determine the release of manufacturing orders; negotiate with factories to ensure availability of materials and other manufacturing resources in order to attain the fulfillment of customer orders.
*Manage and measure supply chain processes including; shipping, inventory aging, quality assurance, identifying exceptional or high cost deviations and making procedural decisions outside the scope of established guidelines.
*Manage departmental relationships with factory or customers.
* Work closely with the overseas factory operation teams in HQ, logistics operations counterparts in Dallas office, local sales/marketing teams, and moderate engagement with customer representatives.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and data managing
• 1-3 years of experience or demonstrated knowledge of supply chain operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and general knowledge of overall supply chain operations
• Resolves problems of moderate to large scope where analysis of data requires the identification of obscure or undefined factors and decisions have significant impact on business performance.
• Exercises judgment and makes decisions on business situations outside established procedures and approves exceptional cases.
• Bilingual English/Korean is a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.