Do you have previous sales and customer service experience? Do you strive to help customers and clients to find the right product? If so, Pro Staff may have the right opportunity for you! We are currently hiring for a Sales Representative located in the Twin Cities area. Candidates must have previous sales and customer service experience.
Apply now, email us your resume at email@example.com, or call us for more information at 651-291-7811!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Pay: $16 - $18/hour, DOE
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Provide support to outside sales representatives, working with customers to discover needs, create solutions, and assist during the sale process.
- Receive customer's orders via phone, fax, email and in person. Write customer orders accurately and completely, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Make calls to customers checking stock, order received, and maintaining notes.
- Ensures any specific needs of the customer are communicated to customer service through the established order process.
- Receive and investigates customer complaints, and provide feedback to the company and customer
- Investigates any problems, such as delays or shortages
- Maintains customer records of quotes, samples, and opportunities
- Run various weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Other job duties as assigned
- Must have 2-5 years of related sales/customer service experience
- Proof of High school diploma or GED
- Proficient using Microsoft office programs on personal computer.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.