5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Career opportunity in the beautiful lakes area! Our client company in Alexandria is seeking a Controls Engineer to design, implement and test the controls of packaging equipment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Writing code to control machines
- Providing engineering-related support to customers and to the service department
- Assisting with training as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Knowledge of programming practices
- Knowledge of motion and timing
- Mechanical, controls, and electrical system knowledge
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Experience or training with PCs, Servos, and PLCs
- Previous experience with Rockwell Automation products preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.