Sales Administrative Assistant
The Minneapolis Pro Staff team has partnered with a publicly traded medical device company, and they want you to join their team! We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill their opening role acting as a Sales Administrative Assistant! In this role, you will perform a wide range of administrative and office support tasks for the company. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has great communication skills, has a keen eye for detail, and is able to work with little supervision.
This is a full time temp-to-hire position working during regular business hours. The pay rate is $15-$20/hr, depending on qualifications.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes
- Greet and direct visitors
- Maintain/order inventory of office supplies and equipment including arranging for the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Vendor credentialing including Status Blue, Rep Trax, Vendormate and Fairview Health systems
- Set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Expense reporting for staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Past experience working as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, copiers, fax machines and projectors
- Experience with sales is preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.