Are you an experienced painter? We have a new temp-to-hire opening located in North Branch that is seeking someone with previous painting experience! This is a 1st shift opening and the hours are 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM. The starting wage for this position is $15/hr.
Essential Job Functions
• Clean masks and sand units in preparation for painting
• Unmask units, clean and load spare parts on units after drying process is completed
• Spray sanding primer using spray guns
• Load and unload spare parts, tools and boom hoses from trucks.
• Move slurry parts to final prep areas and/or paint booth.
• Perform work on the production floor 100% of the time
• Lift up to 50 pounds, as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a detailer at a paint and auto body shop
• Strong Attention to detail
• Ability to follow processes
Apply Now! Or call our office at 651-291-7811 for more information.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.