Pro Staff is hiring for skilled Machine Operators and Production Workers in the Twin Cities area! Candidates will responsible for machine set-ups, running, and operating of machines. We are looking for candidates with great attitudes along with the willingness to learn!
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all machine and set-ups and perform routine, repetitive, or complex machining operations as specified.
- Sets and meets material and operation usage requirements
- Performs preventative maintenance on shop equipment.
- Inform Supervisors of any discrepancies in shop procedures, worker or equipment safety, or housekeeping issues.
- Lifts and transfers parts between work stations.
- Follow safety rules in all aspects of the machining process.
- Assures that all machined seals are completed in accordance with established engineering and quality standards, using standard measuring devices and gauges.
- Required to set-up and operate production machinery per the provided instructions.
- Performs machining operations in standing or sitting position.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous related experience required
- Proof of GED or High School Diploma
- Must be able to complete background check requirements
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
*Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.