Warehouse Team Lead
Our client in Eagan, MN is looking for a Warehouse Team Lead to manage a small team in a distribution warehouse.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4pm (no weekends, occasional overtime)
First year salary will be $35-43K
Full benefits upon permanent hire
Our client is looking for an experienced warehouse candidate possessing excellent interpersonal skills, ability to coach/train employees, and is comfortable working on a computer.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years working in warehouse environment
- Worked on a computer (for inventory tracking, or similar use)
- Able to lift up to 85 pounds (usually done as a team lift)
- Managing logistics of deliveries and routes schedules
- Ensure materials are stocked properly
- Complete all inventory and tracking paperwork in warehouse and on computer
- Perform weekly inventory cycle counts
- Report on any damaged goods or discrepancies
- Assist with any projects as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.