Project Manager, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Center for Human Genetics
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute (MCRI) is the largest private medical research institute in Wisconsin. MCRI is the research division of Marshfield Clinic, an integrated multispecialty health care system with over 700 physicians and 50+ regional centers. MCRI consists of research centers in clinical research, agricultural health and safety, epidemiology, human genetics, biomedical informatics and integrated laboratory services. It also provides a range of support services for physician and scientist investigators, including biostatistics, protocol and grant preparation, research publication and core laboratory support.
The Project Manager works closely with stakeholders and vendors to understand project requirements and business needs to identify, evaluate and select strategic solutions. Oversees and completes the planning, implementation, tracking and communication of concurrent short and/or long-term projects. Works under the direction of leadership but ultimately has the responsibility to work independently and collaboratively to successfully complete projects.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in project management, organizational management, business, or related field; Master's degree in Project Management preferred
- 2 years of experience in project management or related field
- Project management experience within the industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification
- Demonstrated problem solving and leadership skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office
- Experience with interactive presentations
- Experience working with healthcare professionals among many levels of an organization preferred
Questions may be directed to: Angela Koehler, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
or visit our career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position# MC171091
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.