Pro Staff is currently looking for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor for a food manufacturing company in Bonner Springs, KS. This is a direct hire opportunity with a starting salary around 50k per year. This position is responsible for the supervision and coordination of activities of production workers in processing materials and manufacturing products. The Production Supervisor interacts with Sanitation, Warehouse, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, and Operations staff to insure the production of products meeting quality standards in a timely fashion.
• Clear standards of personal integrity and business ethics and values.
• Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in team environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop team environment
• Enforces all policies consistently (regardless of personal feelings)
• Holds all employees at the same consistent level for discipline and reward.
• Risk taker / change agent
• Strong leadership skills
• Effective verbal and written skills
• PC skills –specifically MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Access
• Self start with high energy level
• Committed to results and execution
• Demonstrated understanding of technology –mechanical aptitude/troubleshooting skills.
• Flexible on work schedule –willing to work weekends and overtime
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
• Able to handle multiple demands, shifting work priorities, adversity, ambiguity and change.
• Supports product safety, quality and legality.
• Communicates Safety, Quality, and Food Safety policies to all employees. Ensures such policies are
applied by all employees.
• Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee
safety, preventative maintenance programs and legality.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• HS Diploma/GED
• +5 years food production experience in supervisory role (lead capacity role may be substituted)
• Detail oriented
• Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
• Ability to make independent decisions within well –defined guidelines
• Must be a team player
• Basic math skills
• Organizational skills
• Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills
• Strong PC skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.