Bilingual Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst - Bilingual Korean and English
Provide assistance with financial reporting and analysis. This position will participate in month-end closing, 3-month rolling forecasting, ad hoc accounting, and various financial duties. Assist in budgeting and non-trade inter-company transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
Prepare and perform month-end closing from a managerial standpoint, using SAP Controlling (CO) module while closely monitoring revenue recognition/cost allocation of various profit segments/cost centers.
• Generate monthly/quarterly/yearly Profit & Loss (P&L) statements and other financial reports consolidating financial results of mobile divisions, while providing detailed revenue/cost/profit variance analyses.
• Investigate irregular financial trends by linking financial information with business results, previous variance analyses, in-depth raw data examination, and close communication with related business teams/divisions.
• Conduct 3-month business forecasts, including comprehensive forecasts of myriad wireless terminal models’ sales quantities, unit prices and costs, and overhead expenses as well as of business environmental changes to provide better financial visibility to management.
• Generate and analyze SEA’s consolidated profit reports by gathering and combining in global sales-/manufacturing-based P&L statements to measure consolidated profitability.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field from a four-year college or university.
• Incumbent must be bilingual in English and Korean, both written and verbal in order to communicate with headquarters in Seoul.
• Have 1-2 years related accounting experience with previous financial modeling experience preferred.
• Have accounting experience utilizing SAP Software (Desirable).
• Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with Excel spreadsheet preparation skills.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• Reads, interprets, and acts on proper understanding of accounting and financial documents based on corporate business financial philosophy.
• Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally, accounting and financial reporting matters - bilingual English/Korean a plus
• Ability to independently or as a team member achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
• The ability to perform tasks and work assignments based upon general policies where work results are sometimes monitored. Some analysis is required to make decisions and to determine appropriate courses of action where situations differ and require creativity to search for solutions from among learned experiences.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.