6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is currently looking for a 1st shift Maintenance Technician for a food manufacturing company in Bonner Springs, KS. This is a direct hire opportunity with a starting hourly salary of $24/hr. This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the production equipment and plant facility in a conscientious and reliable manner, consistent with Company standards.
• Performs preventative and repair maintenance on production equipment, heating and cooling systems, ingredient handling systems, and plumbing systems; also office and plant facilities.
• Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
• Records preventative maintenance tasks and work orders in timely manner.
• Troubleshoots various areas in the plant, including Production, Compressor Room, Boiler Room and grounds through regular inspection and test procedures.
• Maintains safe and efficient use of pneumatics, air compressors, air dryer operation, small tools, grinders, and welding equipment in performance of duties.
• Completes work orders and responds to maintenance calls on the Production Floor in timely manner.
• Inventories spare parts and reports usage; suggests re-orders to Manager.
• Performs basic repairs within office facility on furniture, lighting, paging system, etc.
• Maintains neat and orderly work area; properly maintains tools.
• Performs as back-up for unloading bulk rail cars and trucks.
• Installing, maintaining, repairing, and overhauling production equipment.
• Performing sanitary welding on equipment and food processing piping.
• Installs and maintains electrical equipment/controls, circuits, and PLC.
• Troubleshoots, identifies worn parts & rebuilds machine assemblies, pumps, meters, valves, valve actuators and other equipment.
• Responds in a timely manner to calls at the production lines.
• Participation in facility maintenance and preventive maintenance programs.
• Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to hazardous communication and MSDS requirements.
• Follows all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Reports any injury, accident or unsafe condition immediately to supervisor.
• Supports product safety, quality and legality
• Complies with GMPs.
• Participates in TPM initiatives.
• Follows all company policies and procedures.
• Strong motor controls and PLC skills.
• Ability to train and work on various shifts.
• Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical & electro - mechanical systems and practical knowledge of plant electrical/mechanical systems.
• Strong working knowledge of automated conveyor systems.
• Ability to analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and implement repairs.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Ability to train and work on various shifts.
• Ability to read, speak and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply training and knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommended solutions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Excellent math skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
• Experience with food safety regulations strongly preferred.
• Demonstrates excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Must be able to work alternate shifts, overtime and/or weekends as required
• Must be able to wear company provided uniform.
• 3 years of related experience in a food or other manufacturing environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years or more technical schooling preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.