Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the manufacturing of building access panels located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are seeking Assemblers on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity. Compensation starts at $12.50 - $13.00 per hour.
As an Assembler, you will be working on architectural building products sold to building owners, contractors and subcontractors operating around the world and delivered directly to the construction site.
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mat doors to curb and counterflashing.
- Install all hardware on roof hatches and smoke vents (hinges, slam latch, spring packages, pyro latches, etc.)
- Monitors Kanban to ensure no stock outs and prevent “stock outs”.
- Utilize TOC to ensure continuous workflow so the constraint area does not see a blockage.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity.Keep area well organized and clean.
- Work within all safety guidelines.
- Cross train in all areas (racking, assembly, spot welding and cutting of insulation).
- Performs frequent quality checks.
- Spot Welding.
Assembler Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 20lbs continuous, 50+ is team lift.
- Will need to reach over shoulder.
- Steal toed boots required.
- Very warm environment.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
To apply for the Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Mechanical Assembler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly