7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the medical device industry located in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Medial Assemblers on 1st shift for these exciting opportunities. Compensation for the Medical Assembly role starts at $13.00 per hour!
As a Medical Assembler, you will be a part of a growing team responsible for the assembly and inspection of minimally invasive interventional pulmonology devices used to diagnose lung cancer.
Medical Assembly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the assembly of medical devices (soldering, use a microscope, etc.).
- Identify issues related to the product and/or processes and procedure and bring them to the attention of the supervisor or lead.
- Comply with applicable FDA and International regulatory laws/standards, the Code of Conduct and all required regulatory standards (GMP/ ISO).
Medical Assembly Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous medical assembly experience is required (preferably with catheters).
- Must be able to solder and use a microscope.
- Must be able to work in a quiet atmosphere.
- 1 or more years of experience of medical device assembly.
- High School diploma of GED equivalent.
- Must complete a Criminal Background Check and an Education Verification
To apply for the Medical Assembly position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Assembly position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Medical Assembly
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly