Do you work well in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity? The Minneapolis Pro Staff team would like to talk to you! We are currently looking for someone to act as an Inventory Clerk for a local business. This individual would be in charge of tracking the merchandise that comes in and out of the company. We are looking for a “go to” person who also has an eye for detail.
• Possession and demonstration of excellent communication skills both written and oral in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Assist with shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks, checking in products, matching purchase orders to sales orders
• Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions
• Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
• Assist in counting of physical inventory
This is a temporary-to-hire position and the hours would be Monday through Friday from 8:00AM – 5:00PM. The pay rate for this position $17/hr.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply online, submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com, or call (612)339-2220 to speak with a recruiter directly!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.