The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting to achieve staffing objectives for Essilor of America (EOA) and its business units. The Recruiter acts as the recruiting contact for select client groups within EOA. Hiring goals will be achieved through the implementation of recruiting plans and sourcing strategies. The Recruiter will manage and close openings within established recruiting metrics, consulting with managers and accountable for candidate engagement throughout the hiring process.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and recruiting technology (ATS, video interviewing, etc)
- Demonstrated strong prioritization and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated strong initiative, unafraid to pick up the phone and call prospective candidates
Hours will be 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday with OT and some weekends required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.