4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is looking for an Ecommerce Specialist for a client in Eden Prairie primarily to manage Amazon and eBay marketplace relationships. In this role you will also help develop the team as the department continues to grow. Does this sound exciting to you? If so then apply today to learn more!
- Integrating the Amazon and eBay marketplaces
- Expanding and improving current relationships with ecommerce channels
- Driving the pricing strategy and high conversations
- Analyzing sales patterns and performance calculations
- Identifying new platforms to improve and expand business
- Managing product listings (images, copy, content)
- Recommending new software to mange product listings
- Working with team members to track trends and update accordingly
- 3+ years experience managing ideally Amazon and eBay market place relationships
- Proficient with Google
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.