Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $37,066 - 41,000 based on qualifications
Assists Housekeeping Manager in managing 24/7 Hotel Housekeeping operations. Applies high guest service standards and ensures cleanliness of hotel rooms and public areas.
Responsible for labor expenses and Hotel Housekeeping inventory.
- Oversees work activities of supervisors. Assigns tasks and monitors performance. Prepares schedules
- Works with hotel front desk to ensure availability of rooms for cleaning.
- Interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting team members. This includes training, developing, performance management and terminations.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of hotel rooms, service and public areas.
- Performs administrative tasks, including maintaining department and payroll expenses, working with the Engineering and Maintenance department to establish standards and scheduling for Hotel preventative maintenance, and preparing reports concerning room maintenance and renovations.
- Maintains inventory of hotel supplies and equipment. Oversees ordering and issuing of supplies and equipment.
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints regarding rooms and property.
- Coordinates hotel and guest activities with other departments.
- Occasional tasks.
- Any combination of education and hotel inspection and management experience to equal two years.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- On feet or standing 75% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.