- Provides health care support services for all patients (adult and pediatric) as established by clinic protocols and community practice standards
- Actively manages quality initiatives in collaboration with provider and Quality staff. Maintains quality assurance logs.
- Screens and prepares patients for exams according to vital sign screening guidelines
- Assists with exams and minor procedures
- Draws lab specimens
- Follows up on lab specimens (calling for results, documentation of results and follow-up directed by medical staff)
- Keeps exam rooms supplied and clean
- Cleans and autoclaves instruments
- Performs EKG’s as ordered by physician
- Administers injections and medications under the direction of a provider
- Operates and maintains clinic lab in absence of lab tech
- Makes appointments with appropriate provider
- Files and maintains provider "in/out boxes"
See full job description and application requirements at www.neighborhoodhealthsource.org/index.php/jobs