Software Support Team Member
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CodeWeavers (www.codeweavers.com) is a software company selling Windows compatibility solutions into the Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS markets. We’re a small international company that is changing how people use technology. We have a relatively small Customer Support / QA team, and we are looking for technology minded individuals who can contribute in two areas. The first is delivering fabulous customer support, primarily through email but also sometimes over the phone. The second is in supporting our Project and Product Managers efforts by testing both our commercial software product (CrossOver), as well as OEM versions that we deliver to our professional services customers.
- Ability and willingness to learn and grow in a technology focused position.
- Completely at home with Mac OS. You can steer people around it with your eyes closed.
- Strong writing skills. Writing a step-by-step walk-through is a cakewalk for you.
- Excellent phone customer service. You can keep customers on task while still sounding friendly.
- Creative problem solver. Solutions and workarounds leap from your mind like caffeinated rabbits.
- Disciplined bug smasher. QA work takes a dogged personality, and a willingness to explore (and document) edge cases.
Nice to have skills:
- Familiar with Windows? Familiar with Linux? Familiar with ChromeOS? Great!
- Previous tech support or retail customer service experience.
- Previous software testing experience
- Able to work in a small team and share your findings or ask for help.
- Cat-like reflexes
- Understanding of why Star Wars is superior to Star Trek
Perks of the job:
- Competitive pay with benefits.
- Access to really cool technology!
- Very casual work environment. No dress codes!
- Game arcade with a zillion ROMs
- A shower for those days when you want to bike to work.
- Office is conveniently located on the Green Line.
- We have a lunch grilling party each month. We game! We have group events!
- Unlimited coffee! Seriously...
- Great people that will provide unlimited snark and sarcasm.
We’d like to see a resume and a cover letter telling exactly why it is that you’d be a perfect fit for us. Successful applicants will then be asked to journey to CodeWeavers global headquarters. There, you will meet our other ninjas (and probably a pointy-haired manager, too). You may also be asked to perform Feats of Strength. So be ready…
Apply for Software Support Team Member
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly