Rise is all about people and potential. We provide uniquely tailored and innovative programs, opening doors to success for the people we serve and our staff. We embrace a culture of learning and offer extensive training and career development opportunities.
Rise offers competitive salaries, a fun, fast-paced work environment, and the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives!
The purpose of this position is to provide case management and support services for people with intellectual disabilities/traumatic brain injuries in our Adult Day recreation and leisure/Data Ability data and clerical entry programs.
- Ensure team members assist people served in identifying life goals, and preparing and carrying out action plans
- Develop, coordinate and manage program activities and holiday celebrations and assist in leading them as needed. Plan regular activity outings for people supported
- Set the example for and lead others in focusing on providing excellent service for people served, their families, and all other people who support them
- Continually inspire personal growth in the people we support by establishing and achieving personal goals by implementing person-centered practices
- Provide direct support for the individuals in this program including lifting and transferring adults to/from wheelchairs and assist with personal care and medication dispensing
- Sustain positive relationship with program partners
- Input information and billing into case management database system Care Director
- Drive Rise owned wheelchair accessible vans as needed
Qualifications & Benefits
- Degree in human service field and one year experience working with adults with traumatic brain injuries preferred
- Previous experience practicing person centered practices with people with disabilities or other barriers preferred
- Enjoy leading and participating in creative projects and activities
- Ability to to lift and transfer people with varying weights (50-70 pounds)
- Kind, motivated, detail oriented and reliable
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to work as part of a team and takes initiative
- Valid drivers license and compliance with Rule 11 and MVR background check required
$14.00/hr - no evenings or weekends.
Medical- 90% of employee coverage premium paid by Rise. Dental. 4% matched 401(k). Life Insurance. FSA. PTO starts at 16 days a year, plus 2 float and 8 paid holidays.
An Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer