Pro Staff is looking for a cabinet maker to add to a small family owned company in the Wauwatosa area! We are looking for candidates that are able to work independently and provide their basic tools such as tape measures. The employee will be mainly responsible for building custom cabinets, following blueprints, and performing any final touch- ups. Candidates should have at least 2-3 years experience is wood work or carpentry. This position is Monday- Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building custom cabinets based on customer specifications
- Fabricate and repair wooden cabinets
- Sets up and operate variety of woodworking machines and use various hand tools
- Follow blueprint or drawings
- Sands and scrapes surfaces
- Perform final touch-ups with sandpaper
- Cutting timber to the right size based on specifications
- Employees must have their own basic tools such as: tape measure and cordless drill
- Able to work independently
- Previous wood work and cabinet making experience is required
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to keep a clean and organized work space
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.