Supplier Quality Engineer
Ware is looking for an entry level Engineer for a contract Supplier Quality Engineer role with a medical device company in the west metro. This contract is scheduled to last a year but could go longer. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's in a related Engineering field, have a strong understanding of quality concepts and ideally at least one internship in a manufacturing setting.
- Support quality system integration as it relates to supplier management and purchasing controls including audit, ASL, Quality Agreements, supplier and product risk assessment, change control, etc.
- Provide Engineering support to Sourcing team in support of Supplier Performance.
- Participate in the audit/assessment of current or future suppliers ensuring they are compliant with associated company policies and Quality System requirements.
- Identify and manage risk throughout the supplied material process with the use of risk management tools. This includes incorporating elements from the design process and working with the manufacturing department to ensure material requirements are correctly identified for and met by suppliers.
- Manage supplier change notification program through risk based evaluation.
- Provide input to design and manufacturing documentation including material specifications, drawings, inspection procedures, and manufacturing procedures, to ensure that the resulting products can be adequately manufactured and tested.
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of design or manufacturing material issues as these arise. Participate in supplier selection process and specification reviews with suppliers to ensure that purchased components/materials meet company specifications.
- Specify quality characteristics and inspection plans for components, subassemblies, and finished devices. Comply with applicable FDA and international regulatory laws/standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a related Engineering field (Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.)
- 1+ years experience in a manufacturing setting (internships and research experience will be considered)
- Willingness to learn about quality standards
- Committed to producing quality products
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external associates.
- Knowledgeable with FDA standards
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.