Do you enjoy fixing vehicles and working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined and is seeking a new career as an Automotive Mechanic? If so, Pro Staff may have the right opportunity for you! A growing business located just minutes north of the Twin Cities is looking for skilled Automotive Mechanics to join their team! Candidates must have previous mechanic experience to be considered.
Apply now, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Essential Job Functions
• Troubleshoot equipment to evaluate repairs that are needed on pumps/heavy equipment
• Perform rework and repairs on manufactured equipment
• Connect hydraulic lines and fill with oil in preparation for testing
• Troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical problems and complete appropriate repairs
• Perform work on the production floor 100% of the time using the following welding equipment: torch, grinder, saw, air arc, forklift, crane, drill press, common hand tools, blueprints, testing equipment and welding supplies
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Certification (ASE, MACS) or further education as an automotive mechanic, preferred
• 2-4 years’ experience working with heavy construction equipment preferred
• CDL driver’s license with current health card preferred
• Solid understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
401k retirement plans
Medical, dental/vision and life plans
Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.