Associate Graphic Designer
Our Client in the city is looking for an associate graphic designer to collaborate with business development, marketing staff, writers/editors, as well as internal and external creative/3D staff to develop visual solutions for clients worldwide. This person will be expected to work within a defined corporate brand in addition to custom visual-themed projects. The designer must have the ability to work within templates and format documents within the Adobe and Microsoft office platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS - PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Experience working in an in-house creative team/agency using a corporate brand is critical. Bachelor of Arts in graphic design or a related field is preferred. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of work experience in graphic design.
- Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals.
- Portfolio should demonstrate a good eye for visual communication, color, composition, legibility, and typography creativity.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office 2013/2016/365 to develop well-designed documents, presentations and info graphics. Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Additionally, the ability to create and edit web graphics, along with skills and experience in HTML, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Web design are highly desirable; SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate can confidently and comfortably express and present ideas to small and large groups; from peers to management.
- Must listen well and take direction while working in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and dynamic work load.
- Solid writing/proofing skills both in deliverables and in daily communication.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Work with be completed on PC or Mac as a member of team using both Mac and PC platforms
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.