Senior Financial Analyst
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a client of ours in the SW Metro. This is a contract opportunity to cover a medical leave and there is potential for the role to term long term. This is a unique opportunity to serve as a Financial Business Partner for a thriving organization. As a Senior Financial Analyst you will provide reporting and analysis on forecast and actual performance while supporting decision making for the management teams. Additional responsibilities include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Successfully partner with business leaders to become a trusted and strategic business partner.
• Support business leaders with annual budget development and ongoing budgetary control processes to ensure that objectives are met while working within the budget framework.
• Prepare quarterly forecasts by gathering input from business leaders and supporting analysis.
• Provide business leaders with ongoing financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions.
• Support accounting close review process and external audit through analysis of financial results as compared to prior periods, budget and forecast.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reporting packages and presentations used by senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
• Lead the development of new reports, metrics and processes (such as Project Accounting) to ensure the availability of critical information and driving actions to improve performance.
• Actively participate on cross-functional teams that may be assembled to resolve a wide variety of problems or to create new processes.
• Work effectively within a global organization that spans multiple regions and cultures
• Support a culture of continuous improvement in day-to-day activities.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance/Accounting, CPA or Bachelor of Science in Industrial & Management Engineering
• MBA preferred, not required
• Minimum 3 years of similar experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Detailed and process oriented, organized
• Experience in Oracle ERP and Hyperion systems preferred, not required
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment
• Ability to work well with others in a global organization
• Fluent English
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.