Senior Financial Analyst
Hunter Hamilton is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst on a direct hire, permanent basis for a growing manufacturing company in the NE metro. This is a great opportunity to partner with Senior Leadership and assist with the rapid growth. Qualified candidates will have strong written and oral communication skills, strong financial analysis experience and the want for growth and advancement in their career!
• Assist with the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of accounting systems that comply with generally accepted accounting principles and management reporting, audit and tax requirements
• Maintain journal entries and monthly account reconciliations for assigned categories
• Prepare financial statements for the consolidated entity and each operating company
• Assist in the development, analysis, and preparation of financial reports and statistics to management and outside organizations
• Ensure that record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Communicate with and provide financial support services to all levels of management regarding policies and procedures, including assistance with interpretation of data
• Coordinate activities in the preparation of periodic audits by external organizations and provide assistance to auditors as needed
• Maintain fixed assets and process acquisitions, disposals and transfers both within SAP.
• Assist with the management of the sales forecast and projected annual outcomes
• Other duties as assigned
• 4-year college degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
• CPA or CMA certification is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of varied experience in accounting, manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and procedures and internal accounting controls
• Working knowledge of corporate and individual tax issues
• Excellent PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office and database programs (SAP preferred)
• Ability to handle high work load and manage multiple projects
• Possess a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.