Sr Bilingual Specialist Guest Relations - Social
JOIN US AS A SENIOR GUEST RELATIONS SPECIALIST - SOCIAL Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Computer Support Representative, Technical Support Representative, Telemarketer, Sales Representative, Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Administrative Support Professional, Collections Representative, Collections Specialist, Bill and Account Collector, Insurance Representative, Human Resource Specialist, Fraud Prevention Specialist, Call Center, Contact Center, Service Center, Customer Service, Help Desk, Negotiation, De-escalation, Escalation, Social Media, Phone/Email, InboundAbout This OpportunityProvide a Target branded experience with every guest interaction related to complaints, inquiries, and overall comments about their Target experience. Efficiently and effectively handles incoming guest contacts with high quality and professionalism, while achieving performance and service goals. Specialist will be required to assist with every contact channel available for our guest and provide additional support when service is not meeting expectations. Interact with stores, districts, merchants, and other key business partners to effectively handle and resolve guest issues in a timely manner. Appropriately establish relationships with guests by making strong connections and adding unexpected value to each experience. Provide superior guest service while driving loyalty and sales. Provide support for internal team members regarding policy/procedures and system functionality.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Guest Relations Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Provide a Target branded experience with every contact by understanding the guest issue in order to resolved the issue and drive loyalty.
- Continually monitor guest conversations via social media channels.
- Create and publish social media posts and effectively respond to guest inquiries.
- Responsible to identify, evaluate and communicate guest trends on social media that may impact Target's brand or reputation.
- Ability to identify media sensitive or potential legal issues and engage appropriate partners by following proper escalation best practices.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and proficiency of all contact channels represented in Guest Relations and Target.com Guest Services. This includes supporting inbound/outbound calls, email, and/or chat if necessary.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business and service needs.
- Support the initiative of developing and sharing business intelligence through accurate documentation and coding.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by identifying unique guest situations and making decisions appropriately.
- Use on-line resources and web based applications to assist and resolve guest and team member issues.
- Exercise a complete and thorough understanding of policies and procedures, and support compliance.
- Display positive attitude in interactions within their team by contributing to group problem solving and morale.
- Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with Target's policies and procedures.
- Maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance, quality, and level of service.
- Responsible for identifying and executing on process improvements.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction by finding creative solutions and displays a positive and flexible attitude within the team and with the guest
- Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with the appropriate branded, friendly, empathetic, and professional style
- Excellent creative written communication skills including spelling, punctuation, grammar and clarity of communication with strong attention to detail
- Proven, strong, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems, think critically and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a tactful, positive manner.