Leasing - Multiple Roles - Multiple Locations Available!
We are looking for Leasing Agents and Assistant Managers for multiple clients in the property management industry. Many of these are contract to hire roles and pay depends on qualifications etc...typically in the $15/hour to $19/hour range with incentives involved. Hours are usually 8am to 5pm with the occasional showing off hours but this is not a requirement as the clients are well known for being family oriented and not places where you work extra but don't get paid.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain current knowledge of apartment availability, rates and features.
- Greet prospective residents.
- Maintain highest occupancy possible.
- Follow established policy and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Conduct property and apartment tours to include showing amenities, models and available apartments.
- Maintain prospect and leasing data.
- Prepare lease-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are correctly completed prior to resident move-in.
- Prepare marketing letters, flyers to prospective residents as appropriate.
- Prepare property information an move-in packet.
- Work closely with Property Manager to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and maintained in a satisfactory manner.
- Proven ability to deal well with people and help them feel comfortable quickly.
- Proven ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
Interested applicants are encourage to apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JFS5622 in the subject line or call if you have questions. 952-926-4200-Ask for Jerry.