Payroll & AP Specialist - Contract to Hire
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Payroll and AP Specialist with our client in the south metro! The purpose of the Payroll & Accounts Payable Specialist is to process payroll and accounts payable. This position will be responsible for utilizing ADP to process bi-weekly payroll, including tracking of PTO and processing vendor payments.
- Utilizing ADP to ensure that bi-weekly payroll is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting with travel and mileage reimbursement claims.
- Calculating and/or verifying paid time off and holiday pay.
- Maintaining all payroll files, including electronic and hard copy.
- Responding to employee questions.
- Ensuring all invoices and claims are posted and paid in a timely manner.
- Reconciling monthly vendor account statements to make sure accounts payable records match vendor account statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Printing checks for signatures, mail payments, and file invoices.
- Maintaining vendor information and prepares annual 1099’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in payroll and AP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks, and ADP.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Apply for Payroll & AP Specialist - Contract to Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly