Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the medical industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 2nd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.50-17.50 per hour.
The medical company is dedicated to the development of technically advanced hyaluronan based products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1986, more than 50 million patients worldwide have benefited from their innovations in sodium hyaluronate products. They are dedicated to providing their employees with a safe and healthy environment!
MEDICAL MACHINE OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILTIES
- Set-up and operation and basic maintenance/cleaning of standard packaging equipment.
- Perform all processes as required to fill, label, print, tray seal, pouch, final package, and inspect any client product.
- Participate in the review of batch records, procedures, and practices to help ensure the safety of all products as well as personnel.
- Inventory: all activity surrounding cycle counting of all HD packaging inventory, including updating Fourth Shift.
- Documentation: work with Catsweb for variances and CAPA's and tracking actions. Responsible for Change Orders and updating of all files, folders, and manuals.
MEDICAL MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma or equivalent. (Technical degree or certificate preferred)
- Proven ability to operate a variety of standard packaging equipment and perform basic troubleshooting on the machines.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to document activities using written and electronic records.
To apply for the Medical Machine Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Machine Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app