Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the medical industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking Medical Packaging Technician on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour.
The medical company is dedicated to the development of technically advanced hyaluronan based products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1986, more than 50 million patients worldwide have benefited from their innovations in sodium hyaluronate products. They are dedicated to providing their employees with a safe and healthy environment!
MEDICAL PACKAGING TECHNICIAN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all processes as required to label, print, tray seal, pouch, final package, and inspect any client product.
- Maintain and record product accountability.
- Follow SOP, LWI, and LTR's and demonstrate that knowledge through routine performance of all procedures used in the packaging of client products.
- Perform necessary job functions in a cleanroom environment.
- Prepare product shipments for outside sterilization.
MEDICAL PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Employee must be able to work effectively in a team environment and contribute to maintaining positive interpersonal relationships and foster cooperator between group members
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify product related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to document activities using written and electronic records.
To apply for the Medical Packaging role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Packaging role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app