Pelletizing Machine Operator
PELLETIZING MACHINE OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing has teamed with a local family-run farm in their search for a Pelletizing Machine Operator in Crookston, MN. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Regular hours are 8am-5pm but may require overtime. Starting pay is $19-20 per hour based on experience.
The Pelletizing Machine Operator is responsible for performing and maintaining the daily activities associated with a Pelletizing Machine. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, and maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required.
PELLETIZING MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates pelletizing machine that presses ingredients into feed pellets
· Mix ingredients to be added to the machine
· Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
· Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required
· Keep work area clean
· Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines
· Other responsibilities as assigned
PELLETIZING MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
· Mechanical troubleshooting and repair abilities
· Previous farming experience helpful but not required
· Ability to operate machinery in a safe manner
· Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated and reliable
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
· The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
· The position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.