Training Developer / Technical Writer / Content Developer
Technical Writer/Content Developer
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the metal and plastic contract manufacturing company located in Dresser, WI. We are seeking a Technical Writer / Content Developer for a contract employment opportunity! Compensation will be based upon qualifications and experience. This is the perfect opportunity for an entry level candidate up to somebody that is highly experienced.
Technical Writer / Content Developer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Content development using existing documentation, interviews and observation of trainers.
· Shoot videos and photographs to supplement existing materials
· Create a curriculum based on content to break out to reasonable training program cadence, supplemented by learning exercises and knowledge retention
· Create content for both classroom (pre-requisite training prior to release to floor) and trainers guide for the floor trainers.
· Develop content in a format that will be easily convertible to the LMS up for online delivery.
Technical Writer / Content Developer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Previous technical writing experience with creating curriculum
· Experience in manufacturing
Contact To apply for the Technical Writer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Technical Writer / Content Developer position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app #hotjob