Production Planner and Logistics Coordinator
PRODUCTION PLANNER AND LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Doherty has partnered with a cutting edge agricultural manufacturer in their search for Production Planner and Logistics Coordinator. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Minimum starting salary is $60,000 with a comprehensive benefits plan.
The Production Planner and Logistics Coordinator is a key person within the organization that manages the supply planning and execution of manufacturing plans for sourced sub-assemblies, and components, and finished products.
• Aligns manufacturing and supply availability plans to anticipate and match forecasted and actual demand changes.
• Develops cohesive manufacturing and supply plans that take into account seasonal manufacturing and availability variables.
• Participates in the development of master planning and purchasing plans including purchase of components, planning of sub-assemblies, and production processes.
• Assists in the communication and interpretation of new and existing product requirements from Product Development and Sales Teams to Production Planning, Engineering, Sourcing, Quality, and Suppliers.
• In addition, is responsible for managing inventory levels across the supply chain. Coordinates with product development, inventory, finance, and suppliers to ensure reliable, cost efficient delivery of the goods to support demand plans.
• Assists in developing and/or strengthening the Bill of Materials, Work Orders and MRP systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or 2 years of Materials Management and Production Planning experience.
• Required experience in managing production at third party contract facilities
• Analytical and problem solving skills/strategies
• Knowledge of materials management techniques, e.g. MRP, EDI, Capacity Planning
• Strong analytical and detail oriented skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated planning and organizational skills • Assertive, collaborative and results oriented
• Strong BOM and MRP understanding
• Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to complete work assignments based on broad directions with a minimum of supervision.
• Advanced experienced in using MS Excel
• Experience using SAP ERP manufacturing system is a plus
Qualified candidates should apply online or submit a resume to email@example.com. You may also call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.