Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in materials manufacturing and analytical services in Maple Grove, MN. We are seeking Compounding Technicians on 3rd shift for these exciting opportunities. Compensation starts at $16-$18 per hour based on experience.
As a Compounding Technician you will join a dynamic team of Advanced level extrusion compounding technicians whose core responsibilities include setup, operation and troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
Compounding Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Technician with the setup and verification of compounders, auxiliary equipment, feeders, and control equipment for the processing and development of materials.
- Monitor processing equipment to produce materials to customer specification or for development.
- Record processing conditions, material usage, changes in process, and other associated information associated with the process or development.
- Perform quality control checks as needed to verify process.
Handle materials for use in production. (Includes: receiving, storage, staging, and shipping)
Compounding Technician Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school graduation or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 hours per shift.
- Good ability to follow posted and verbal instructions with an attention to detail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a desire to learn about new equipment, process and materials.
- Good communication skills.
- Must complete a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
To apply for the Compounding Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Compounding Technician position, please call our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app