Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Chaska, MN to place energetic Process Operators on 3rd shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 3rd shift (10:30pm-6:30am), this could be the job for you! The pay for this position in this fun environment is $17.00 per hour.
As a Food Production Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment at a company who focuses on producing a full line of refrigerated potato products that include: Mashed - plain and flavored, Hash Browns, Diced, Fries, Sliced, Wedges and Whole Peeled — Come and work with a company that's committed to your success!
PROCESS OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining proper cook temperature/time and texture for each individual process.
- Ensure proper water titration and chemical addition.
- Ensure proper cut size for each product SKU.
- Optimize peeling and sorting to maximize throughputs and reduce waste.
- Maintain all data records and changes made to the process.
- Responsible for TRM inputs and SAP issue of ingredients.
- Monitor all plant communication via radio (all maintenance and production communication).
- Responsible for routine line tours and validation of processing attributes.
- Ensuring proper variety is being run on each process.
- Ensure efficient change over with minimal loses or overruns.
- Oversight for all critical control points for the plant.
- Maintain Process Operator log.
- Communicating all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and GMP issues to the department Lead and/or Supervisor.
PROCESS OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
To apply for the Process Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Process Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-8300.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app