Data Entry Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a Fortune 400 food distribution company in Edina. We are seeking a Data Integrity Specialist on 1st shift for this rewarding opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.50 per hour.
SUMMARY - In this temp to hire position, employees are responsible for accurate and timely data entry into the appropriate system. Qualified candidates should exhibit an acute attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to learn quickly. Grocery/retail and office experience is highly preferred.
Data Integrity Specialist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Set up/enter data for grocery department
· Submit paperwork to be approved by managers
· Process documentation for buyers and vendors
· Communicate in person and email with managers and co-workers
· Identify and resolve discrepancies in paperwork
Data Integrity Specialist Requirements/Qualifications:
· 1+ year of office experience
· Retail/Grocery background preferred
· Comfortable navigating multiple screens
· Works well in a fast-paced environment
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app