Material Handler (8am-4:30pm)
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the digital industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking a Material Handler on 1st shift (8am-4:30pm) for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14 per hour, plus a $500 bonus.
This client is uniquely positioned to develop and provide high quality products, services and a digital signature that can be linked to any object, including industrial assets, consumer goods, credit cards, passports, access products, vehicles and many more.
MATERIAL HANDLER DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES
- Responsible for the movement of materials throughout client's property
- Responsibilities include receiving, transporting, stacking, staging, shipping, cycle counting, inventory control and maintaining stock records in the areas warehouse
- Responsible for transfers of material between three warehouses
- Provide timely and adequate supplies to the operations areas in production facilities
- Maintain FIFO on all production materials
- Participate in cycle counts, quarterly and year-end inventory counts
- Process inbound shipments for entry into DBA
- Process outbound shipments through UPS or FedEx shipping systems. Process LTL shipments through appropriate trucking websites
MATERIAL HANDLER REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Detailed and accurate counting abilities
- Certified on forklifts, pallet jacks, roll lift and box truck
- Ability to lift and move 40 pounds
- Knowledge of shipping systems (FedEx, UPS,LTL)
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
- 1 year warehouse experience
To apply for the Material Handler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or further information about the Material Handler role position, please call our On-Site office at 612-357-8380.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app